Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dead Women Walking

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

I know i had used this verse many times.. But this is the verse that reminds me of Jesus' love, personal comfort..

I know i haven blogged for a long time.. i do more personal journey entries with my journal partners.. But it's this book i read, that makes me want to share.

If you guys are free, pick up this book call "Dead women walking"

If you ever want to know how i was brought up, what kind of environment i was in, read this book.. Besides the prostituion part, the book says everything else..

It makes me burden more for my family's salvation..

Yes, times were hard.. God seen us through..

Reading the book, my past flashes by like a bullet train. I knew why i couldnt connect to most of the young adults in church, or most of the people in church.

Sometimes, i feel really lonely, and i ended up enjoying the solitude more, disliking companies of fellow christians..

I know i am eccentric at times.. But hey, you wanna know me.. Read the book..

I am thankful to God for calling me back, for not giving up on me..

Now my heart's weighing heavier for my family.. i dont want to go heaven without them...

No comments:

Post a Comment