Sunday, December 5, 2010

Evangelism

Matthew 28:19-20

19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.



So.. what does a girl like me, who's shy about sharing gospel gonna do lei??

I will go.......... into the ........... CYBER WORLD!!


Yes.. It's been awhile since i uploaded my songs to youtube (username: darthrennis), on facebook.. And now, i am praying to take it up to another level.

Evangelism name cards.. Seriously praying about it.. I will show my previous emo-depress-suicidal blog, in contrast to this blog.. Oh, for those who wants to read the previous one, its www.xanga.com/cs8_3...

If you still think i was cool then... er... well, i got nothing to say.. I prefer who i am now..

So....... praying about it.... Seeking counsel... Quite excited about Sunday School Camp, more like blur about the things i need to do.... stressss.. haha..

Praying for strength.. and physical health, praying to last everyday.... Ashton is back to camp, and Hanna's coming! hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment